Well, the week has come and gone. I cant remember much of it, but I have been walking around in a bit of a daze lately. I havent been feeling my best but I am hoping that to pass soon. I had a great week in that I got to see two new babies! Molly went into labor on Tuesday, I think, and I got to be in the hospital with them for a few hours until Jared had to go to work. I missed the birth but I got to see pictures of their beautiful little girl Lydia. On Friday, handsome little Alexander was born. I tried to give Stella all the time she wanted before I saw the baby but she gave in and let me see him over the weekend. Such a beautiful little man. He looks a lot like his big sister. Madison was angry that she didnt get to hold the baby all she wanted, but I just dont feel she is gentle enough to hold the baby yet.
Jared got his C-PAP machine this week and let me tell ya, it is sexy. Luckily it doesnt make any noise unless he opens his mouth in his sleep. It scares Maddie though, she took one look at him wearing the mask and took off running. He has been sleeping like a champ, he has so much more patience, and is definitely less grouchy. He had his first dream in years over the weekend and his headaches have almost disappeared.
As for me, I have been feeling a little tired this week. I am sure that will pass soon enough. I have just been getting things ready for my trip back to UT next week. I have to remember everything including what I am going to wear and the kids wear for all of our events. I am a little overwhelmed, but I think I will just throw everything into the back of the van and sort it out there.
Kayla has been growing like a weed. She is eating non-stop and constantly asking for food. She NEVER asks for food. I ordered us a foot-long sub and brought it home to share between the girls and myself. Kayla at the whole thing, by herself! Maddie didnt eat anything and I had cereal. She was still hungry after that. I had to buy her the next size up in jeans. I will never say that her jeans will last through the winter again. I always seem to have buy more regardless. She hasnt even been in 4's for a year yet.
Maddie is fully into her terrible two phase. Nothing makes her happy and she gets so frustrated when she doesnt get what she wants. It seems to be so much worse in public. I dont remember it being this bad with Kayla but I am sure I just blocked it out. She did learn some new words this week, I just cant remember them as I am sitting her yawning.
So, short and sweet this week, but I hope to have more next week including some pictures for ya'll.
Love, peace, and chicken grease.
No comments:
Post a Comment